Jakarta – PT. Mustika Ratu Tbk (MRAT) collaborates with Alun Alun Indonesia under PT Map Aktif Adiperkasa Tbk (MAPA), presenting Pop Up Bar Jejamu at Grand Indonesia West Mall Level 3 to introduce the Jamuvement to millennials, making jamu a lifestyle to always be healthy, Stay healthy.
This collaboration started with Soft Launching of Pop Up Bar Jejamu on Saturday, July 25, 2020 in Jakarta. This event was attended by the President Director of PT. Mustika Ratu Tbk (MRAT), Bingar Egidius Situmorang, Director of Business Development & Innovation of PT Mustika Ratu Tbk, Kusuma Anjani, Commissioner of PT Map Aktif Adiperkasa Tbk (MAPA), Handaka Santosa, CEO of Alun Alun Indonesia, Pinky Sudarman, and Puteri Indonesia 2020, Rr. Ayu Maulida Putri.
Jejamu by Mustika Ratu has been present since 2019 and was officially launched in January 2020 at the anniversary of the Empu Jamu, DR. BRA Mooryati Soedibyo in Jakarta. Since it was launched officially, Jejamu By Mustika Ratu has continued to established and is currently a pride and lifestyle of millennials.
President Director of PT Mustika Ratu Tbk (MRAT), Bingar Egidius Situmorang stated that “The collaboration of Mustika Ratu with Alun Alun Indonesia is an outstanding first step to establish jamu as original Indonesian wealth. Pop Up Bar Jejamu provides new thing and hope to consumers to come back to the mall and buy products that can improve the body endurance needed during the pandemic. In the future, the Pop Up Bar Jejamu by Mustika Ratu will be present in public places and other shopping centers in Jakarta and throughout Indonesia,” said Bingar.
Furthermore, Commissioner of PT Map Aktif Adiperkasa Tbk (MAPA), Handaka Santosa, added that the attraction of Alun Alun Indonesia is to provide an experience for visitors to experience Indonesian original products. “This outlet is not only designed for shopping alone but also provides precious experience, learning and reminiscing about traditional things from Indonesian culture and cuisine for the whole community, especially the millennial. We expect that this collaboration with Jejamu by Mustika Ratu will continue to develop in the future,” said Handaka.
Later, Pop Up Bar Jejamu will conduct a Grand Launching at the end of August 2020 and will be followed by several other malls in major cities throughout Indonesia.
Jejamu by Mustika Ratu has 5 flavor variants including:
1. Kunir Asam, the combination of turmeric and tamarind, besides being much-favored because it tastes good, kunir asam is also rich in benefits. Its efficacy minimizes the risk of cell damage due to cancer, increase endurance, relieve menstrual pain.
2. Coco Pandan Latte, this drink is not only refreshing but also healthy for the body, rich in substances that can improve and maintain stamina naturally. This drink has the same benefits as regular coffee that does not make you sleepy. The taste combination between pandanus and coconut provides a very unique and delicious taste.
3. Temulawak Latte, curcuma rhizome contains curcuminoids, essential oils, starches, proteins, fats, cellulose, and minerals. Curcuma comprises anti-inflammatory compounds that can inhibit the production of prostaglandin E2 which triggers inflammation. Its anti-inflammatory properties, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungus help resolve digestive problems and help maintain the healthy function of the liver.
4. Golden Turmeric Latte, this drink is popular abroad. Golden Milk is made of turmeric which contains antioxidants and anti-bacteria. The content of essential oils from turmeric can prevent gastric acid and cure liver disease, and bile ducts. Its efficacies are relieving joint pain, warming the body, giving energy, relieving sore, containing anti-oxidants, and anti-bacterial.
5. Jahe Merah Sereh, red ginger, and lemongrass contain effective substances for boosting the immune system and reducing nausea. Red Ginger is derived from Indonesia’s best natural ingredients, which have more antioxidants than ordinary ginger. Its benefits are warming the body, preventing colds, and increasing the immune system.
Each variant of Jejamu is available in regular packaging of IDR 29,000 and large packaging of IDR 39,000.
It’s easy to enjoy Jejamu by Mustika Ratu. Besides coming to the Pop Up Bar Jejamu, reservations can also be made via Whatsapp or Grabfood. Then, fresh jamu will be mixed directly by Jamu Barista of Mustika Ratu. Until today, Jejamu has been available in DKI Jakarta, Bekasi, and Depok.