Jakarta – PT Mustika Ratu Tbk (MRAT), a pioneer in the beauty and health care industry that uses natural ingredients, actively participates to improve public health by promoting drinking Indonesian original jamu. Mustika Ratu consistently shares a cultural heritage with the people of Indonesia and the world through its natural and high-quality products.
To enliven the celebration of the 75th Anniversary of the Independence of the Republic of Indonesia in 2020, PT. Mustika Ratu Tbk (MRAT) collaborates with PT. Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (GIAA). This cooperation was marked by the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between Mustika Ratu and Garuda Indonesia in supporting the event of “Festive Season Inflight Independence Day”. This Memorandum of Understanding was signed by the President Director of PT Mustika Ratu Tbk (MRAT), Bingar Egidius Situmorang and Director of Services, Business Development and IT of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (GIAA), Ade R. Susardi at Graha Mustika Ratu, South Jakarta, on Thursday, August 13, 2020.
President Director of PT Mustika Ratu Tbk (MRAT), Bingar Egidius Situmorang, explained, “Mustika Ratu welcomes the collaboration with Garuda Indonesia for the campaign of Festive Season Inflight Independence Day. With more than 45 years of experience and persistently carried out innovation, Mustika Ratu can compete and continue to be in demand by domestic and foreign consumers. This success is certainly supported by Mustika Ratu products which have been tested empirically and clinically to be very beneficial for beauty and health. One of them is Jejamu, an original traditional Indonesian drink that has a delicious taste and can also increase endurance if it is consumed regularly.
“With the cooperation, we hope to help improve the domestic jamu industry which is still quite potential considering Indonesia has various herbal plants that are very beneficial for health. The increasingly creative business world, supported by the development of the online market, has become one of the main factors for the important role of the millennial generation in the jamu industry in Indonesia to revive jamu as an innovative modern drink and become part of a healthy lifestyle for the Indonesian people,” said Egidius.
On this occasion, Director of Services, Business Development and IT of Garuda Indonesia, Ade R. Susardi, explained, “In line with Garuda Indonesia’s mission to introduce cultural diversity and Indonesian hospitality in all touch points of flight services, we hope that this collaboration with Mustika Ratu will bring a more memorable flight experience for passengers in enjoying the nuances of “Indonesia” on the commemoration of Indonesian independence through the serving of jamu on the special meals menu of “Festive Season Inflight Independence Day”.
In giving meaning to the commemoration of Indonesian independence, Garuda Indonesia is committed to always providing the best flight experience for passengers through continuous service improvement efforts not only through the implementation of a comprehensive safety focus and health protocol during this pandemic, but also through various added values presented to Garuda Indonesia flight services.
“We certainly hope that the many efforts to improve services in terms of flight safety, security, and comfort can further strengthen public confidence and interest in using air transportation modes during this adaptation of new normal period with the Garuda Indonesia National Flag Carrier,” Ade explained.
The scope of this Memorandum of Understanding includes:
- Supporting the Festive Season Inflight Independence Day which will feature a campaign regarding special meal services on the 75th Anniversary of the Republic of Indonesia in 2020 and will feature fresh jamu products – Jejamu and Ready to Drink Mustika Ratu on Garuda Indonesia flights on August 17, 2020.
- Mustika Ratu supports the event by providing 4,500 units of products consisting of fresh Jamu-Jejamu and RTD-tetra packing for the event of Festive Season Inflight on Indonesia’s Independence Day of Garuda Indonesia.
- The distribution of the 4,500 units of products will be managed by the Garuda Indonesia (GA) management team to passengers departing from Jakarta to “Golden Routes” destinations, including Semarang, Makassar, Solo, Surabaya, Medan, Pekanbaru, Denpasar, Yogyakarta, Balikpapan, and Palembang as well as the strategic routes for international destinations of Singapore and Hong Kong.
Besides Jejamu and RTD, Mustika Ratu has also prepared a Personal Health Kit consisting of a Mask and Olive Hand Sanitizer. Mustika Ratu and Garuda Indonesia support not to be afraid to travel with Garuda Indonesia because Mustika Ratu has prepared a personal health kit.
Jejamu by Mustika Ratu is fresh jamu formulated with the original recipe from Sang Empu Jamu, DR. BRA Mooryati Soedibyo, which is usually made for the health of kings and queens in the palace, and is then passed down over the generations so that it has been tested both empirically and pre-clinically. Jejamu by Mustika Ratu has 5 variants, including:
1. Kunir Asam, the combination of turmeric and tamarind, besides being much-favored because it tastes good, kunir asam is also rich in benefits. Its efficacy minimizes the risk of cell damage due to cancer, increase endurance, relieve menstrual pain.
2. Coco Pandan Latte, this drink is not only refreshing but also healthy for the body, rich in substances that can improve and maintain stamina naturally. This drink has the same benefits as regular coffee that does not make you sleepy. The taste combination between pandanus and coconut provides a very unique and delicious taste.
3. Temulawak Latte, curcuma rhizome contains curcuminoids, essential oils, starches, proteins, fats, cellulose, and minerals. Curcuma comprises anti-inflammatory compounds that can inhibit the production of prostaglandin E2 which triggers inflammation. Its anti-inflammatory properties, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungus help resolve digestive problems and help maintain the healthy function of the liver.
4. Golden Turmeric Latte, this drink is popular abroad. Golden Milk is made of turmeric which contains antioxidants and anti-bacteria. The content of essential oils from turmeric can prevent gastric acid and cure liver disease, and bile ducts. Its efficacies are relieving joint pain, warming the body, giving energy, relieving sore, containing anti-oxidants, and anti-bacterial.
5. Jahe Merah Sereh, red ginger, and lemongrass contain effective substances for boosting the immune system and reducing nausea. Red Ginger is derived from Indonesia’s best natural ingredients, which have more antioxidants than ordinary ginger. Its benefits are warming the body, preventing colds, and increasing the immune system.
Moreover, Mustika Ratu also produces jamu in modern packaging and ready to drink (RTD) consisting of Gula Asam, Beras Kencur, and Kunir Asam that are available at Watson, Carrefour, Blue Mart Vending Machine and in e-commerce.
To enjoy Jejamu by Mustika Ratu is very easy. Besides coming to the Pop Up Bar Jejamu at Alun Alun Indonesia – Grand Indonesia, orders can also be made via Whatsapp or Grabfood, so the fresh jamu will be served directly by Jamu Barista Mustika Ratu. So far, it is available in DKI Jakarta, Bekasi, and Depok.
For further confirmation, please contact:
Mega Angkasa, Senior Corporate Communication of PT Mustika Ratu Tbk
Jl. Raya Bogor KM 26.4 Ciracas, East Jakarta
Mobile 0811 954 107
Email : email@example.com